TINT-OFF

Guest haroldshouseoftint
so.....why did you guys decide to change the rules the night before the event?..Did that seem fair...legit?? Why did you change the rules yet again DURING the event? Can you see where people like me who went last year would fell kinda jilted? Why was there 2 hours between rounds???!!! Is it cuz y'all were drinking and partying it up in the back rooms......? Hmmm..... I can go all day with this......

Man, I've been waiting for this for soooooooo long.

:DD I didn't go so I can't say for sure, but this does match some of the stories I heard about it from other people :thumb wasn't there

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

you look for no water...on a car that was just tinted? even on the floor? Im out, I think a lot of us our. what does water on the panels and olfa blades have to do with a quality tinted window ? nothing, still legit :thumb

Drying up your panel and removing your blades, wipeing you blood off the panel cause you cut yourself just seperates the best tinters from the good ones. I think that is what they are looking for. :lol at least that is what Greg Mckay told me he found one time he judged a cometition.

I don't know how many times I have heard a customer complain about a tinter leaving streaks on the inside of the door panel when they are done. Believe it or not the customers with the shittiest cars are the ones that seem to complain more. We pay a shop helper to make sure the cars are cleaner inside when they leave than when they got there. :dunno

Guest whyBdark

I flew in about 8 pm night before, I didn't make or change any rules the rules. no drinking in back room here. Between installs were Very,very,very boring...it sucked... WFM(great people) was nice enough to fly me out and put me up for one day of work. Just to judge a few windows...No Brainer

Archived