Guest tintman AZ
Tinting

PPF

Headlight restoration

Headlight protection

Roller shades

Oils salesman

....and a day job helps.

Increase your advertising and marketing. Offer some gift certificates. In your down time look for new ways to find more customers. Enjoy a little time off.

But I don't wanna get a day job. Thats why I tint windows.

I always wondered about window washing, but I wasn't sure about pricing or if it would be a pita. Yes I'm lazy. Thats why I tint windows!

P.S. Also wouldn't want it to get in the way once the tinting gets busy again.

Years ago I've struggled with what else to get into or should I find something else , then it dawned on me..either I'm in the business full time or not. When I decided I am a full time tinter, I gave up the idea of looking for other work (build it and it will come thinking) Once you make up your mind on that..the work will come , but you have to be willing to go out and create it.

The illusion is this - You know how to tint . The work is out there for you to tint. The only thing missing is you getting that work to find you which can be done by you going out and grabbing it, do a good job and make sure they tell others ..for it's those "others" that will be your paycheck for the yrs down the road. Eventually, you won't hardly have to advertise outside of the yellow pages :dance

Years ago I've struggled with what else to get into or should I find something else , then it dawned on me..either I'm in the business full time or not. When I decided I am a full time tinter, I gave up the idea of looking for other work (build it and it will come thinking) Once you make up your mind on that..the work will come , but you have to be willing to go out and create it.

The illusion is this - You know how to tint . The work is out there for you to tint. The only thing missing is you getting that work to find you which can be done by you going out and grabbing it, do a good job and make sure they tell others ..for it's those "others" that will be your paycheck for the yrs down the road. Eventually, you won't hardly have to advertise outside of the yellow pages :dance

That's true.

Here's someing to live by;

IF YOU THINK YOU COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB, WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT THAT WAY TO BEGIN WITH. Stick with that in mind and your business WILL SUCCEED!!!!!

Guest 21st Century Tints

Thats the other thing I worry about . I think that if I start to do something else I will be shagged when the tinting picks up.

Like it did today.

Good point Tintwizard , full time it is. :dance

And yes Yellow pages is best form of advertising but its getting the right advert across, I find loads of people dont even know we are out there let alone know what tinting is.

I advertise under

Consevatories

Arwnings and blinds

Window tinting.

tires an wheels require balancer/mounting equipment and its tough to run with the big dogs on that one.

Most places you buy the wheels from offer tire and rim packages, and they come mounted and balanced already. They are also an easy way to make A couple hundred$$ off each sale.

This is the problem I run into, the big guys here do free rotation / balancing / flat repairs / pro rated free replacement. You cant hang with that. Maybe my area is different. :beer

Archived