What goes with tinting

Guest 21st Century Tints

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I say fuk it this time of year. Take beer to work with you for the next couple months and relax because the herd will be coming back before you know it. :lol2

My method has been revealed :shock

Guest 21st Century Tints
:shock I work at a dealer in house. I'll be doing as many cars today as I would in the middle of summer :lol2

Does it not get boring doing the same cars day in day out.

Guest olletsoc
Does it not get boring doing the same cars day in day out.

I don't really work on the same cars day in and day out. primarily I do work on lincolns and mercurys. but I also get all the tint work from all the other local autoway dealers, including, dodge, lexus, nissan, honda

tires an wheels require balancer/mounting equipment and its tough to run with the big dogs on that one.

Most places you buy the wheels from offer tire and rim packages, and they come mounted and balanced already. They are also an easy way to make A couple hundred$$ off each sale.

Yeah, we have a tire mounting machine and wheel balancer. The balancer you can pick up from Snap-On tools for less than $2000, but the mounting machine will be more (ours is old).

I just have a day job and tint like hell all summer. I cook dinners for the hubby all winter, and that new Sopranos video game is out for the PS2. I ordered that yesterday.

Before I got this day job, I would install remote starters, stereos, and other cute electrical equipment (keyless entry, alarms, etc.) It's all about the same, tough to learn if you don't have a professional education in electronics, but feasable.

Remote starters were bringing in a lot of winter cash, but they are probably the most difficult of the above items to install.

Archived