Need ideas

Guest R1chardpease

Guest R1chardpease

I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on advertising.. I have an upholstery shop and its REALLY slow right now My friend that has a stereo shop is REALLY slow right now? anyone have any ideas tahts not radio/tv..?

Guest Sprinter

upholstery, go to some resturants and pizza joints and redue some seats also go to some speed shops and parts shops specializing in hot rods and street cars also go to the euro shops and the tunner shops.

go out to a car show and put up a sign and rent a booth both of you can split the booth at the car show.

find a tunner car that wants to be sponsored and put a stereo and interior in it and as the word spreads put more into the car and use it for advertising put your name on the rear window .

advertise in the local car and truck trader in the back pages.

Guest R1chardpease

We really don't want to sponsor a car we tried it b4 and it doesn't ay off... as for streetrod shops and stuff there anrn't any around for like 50 miles we are really the only ones in our area except for 1 more upholstery shop who has been around longer than me. its my first year open so im not really know yet.

Archived