tinting rear defroster?

Guest tscops

The only way your gonna "WRECK" the defroster is if you go with cheap materials and a shoddy install.

If you go with a cheap film now you will regret ti later because cheap film is very dificult to remove if it goes bad.

High quality Pro films are generally easier to remove if it goes bad because they are thicker and are made of better materials.

So stay away from cheap window film and get yourself a PRO film and a good installer and you will be fine.

The only way your gonna "WRECK" the defroster is if you go with cheap materials and a shoddy install.

If you go with a cheap film now you will regret ti later because cheap film is very dificult to remove if it goes bad.

High quality Pro films are generally easier to remove if it goes bad because they are thicker and are made of better materials.

So stay away from cheap window film and get yourself a PRO film and a good installer and you will be fine.

:shock

I have always told my customers to wait 30 days after tinting b4 using the defrosters again. Had one customer turn defroster on next morning after tinting and trashed the film, had air pockets run all the way across lines on every line :hmmm .

Really? I have never had that happen, but I guess there is a first time for everything.

Archived