Tried a new film today

Guest naughtydog

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest solarspot
I have tried the Global QDP but it is branded differently in the UK - it was a bit thin for my liking, it looked nice on the car. Although the madico is a bit more money, when you spread the cost over the number of cars per roll it's negligable.

I would like to see the advantage films over here - I like the look of there ADN film. I believe it's a HP with very little reflection.

I must say that the Madico Onyx looks great on that Blue car - I'd also like to see it on a nice black car.

Naughty

Yes the ADN is a HP film that mirrors the ATR CH line(in performance) but with a very nice black look to it

And the reflection is 8%

The Onyx is a very good looking film too but I've never worked with it

Guest haroldshouseoftint

hey nauty,

All I use is Madico, I use mostly their Charcool line, alot of people don't like the green look of it, but I have only had one complaint about the greeness, I have used some onyx and it looks and holds up great out in AZ :gayfight

Madico has some great lines of films they really got their shiat together after the autolux and granite fiasco of the late 90's IMO, but then again :lol2 what do I know

:lol2 :gayfight

Onyx looks good. Llu to green. never used either. I use to use suntek, but lately the last 10' on every box was wrinkled. wuz up with that anybody know? I switched to 3M HP and carbon. Im selling the heck out of the carbon. I love the stuff. any replys.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
is solar gard a good quality or 'popular'? ive only ever used this and johnsons but I like the look of them pics!

:lol2

Depends on where you live in the country, I have used pretty much every film manuf. out there, and the 2 you mentioned don't hold up here in AZ

:lol2

SG about 1 - 2 years, J about 2 - 2 1/2 years.

That was my experiance with them at least.

Archived