06 Ford pickup back roll downs

Guest JMass

any one got any tips on doing these rear rolldowns on the new 06 Ford SLT truck, they gave me troubel and I dint know if any one new a good way about doing them? thanks

Guest tintman AZ

Haven't done the Ford, but have done the Toyota. Unfortunately I do it the same as other roll ups. I either tape the gasket back or pull the panel back. Which is what I did for the Toy.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
any one got any tips on doing these rear rolldowns on the new 06 Ford SLT truck, they gave me troubel and I dint know if any one new a good way about doing them? thanks

be honest J- are you an amateur? If not , you need to get back in there and whip that windows a55. :poop

If those gave you trouble, then you just need to keep at it as I am assuming you have limited experiance. Nothing wrong with that, just don't give up. 99% of windows have no trick to them, the only trick is experiance, so keep at it!!! :thumb

to be honest they are a little more difficult to put in. it is different if its the extra cab roll down or the four door roll down. I pull the rubbers on both, but on the four door I actually put the back side in first. on most doors I always put in the front side, but have found that putting in the rear side first on the four door makes it slide in easier. just make sure you wipe down the break away edge really good before you install. peace

Archived