First Car You Tinted???

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remeber all our forst THREE cars we tinted.

Not me exact but my people.

1. Ford Granada - european FORD, we tinted with Solar Bronze 150, from Solar Gard, but we bought it from Bruxsafol, Germany. It was first car we tried to tint. That's funny, I met this car after some 10 years we tinted it - on glass was not tinted, I asked why? It cracked told me owner. O.K. We will retitn it for free. Owner was super happy.

2. LADA NIVA - was tinted with...GOLD/SILVER fron the same source :spit

3. First car we did like we think professionally at garage (two previous was tinted on the yard :barf ) - MERCEDES 124 body of my friend. I still have foto of this car. Friend is millionaire long time and have many Mercedeses....It take us TWO FULL DAYS to tint this car.

my first car was a '78 monte carlo then a 73 chevy p/u slider then a bunch of mid nineties chevy p/u front drops cuz nobody would tint them... now I know why....

'78 Monte...My girlfriend killed such car :spit We tinted it with Sparkling (gay) tint from LluLlu....It was first airbrushed car in Latvia...

Guest dumplin

I helped my best friend tint a 76' Cutlass Salon with Trimbrite off of a roll , I also did my 76' Ford Elite . My first car for $$ was an 84' Buick Regal done also with Trimbrite on a big roll . The parts store carried light smoke , ford smoke black , blue tint and chrome and gold film .

Guest dan-mark

my '86 landcruiser last yr. , outside the flat, it was about four degrees.did one window very badly and realised it wasnt for me :DD on the box it just said you have to warm the film- wtf? never mentioned heatguns. even had the heaters runnin :DD think of the contamination

had no idea.

afew months later...

I bought the car to start mobile valetin, but a friend with tintin shop said hed train me up. cheers boyo!

I came back to DK, over confident and hacked afew before finding my feet. first one took 3 days!!!!!!!!! still looked:poop :twocents

Archived