IWFA  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are You a Member? Why or Why Not?

• Yes
    • No
    • Thinking About it

Guest vclimber

Here's a few other things they do, and it is not just for paying members...

Legislation Alerts

NFRC Recognition

Press Releases Concerning Product Misrepresentation

Group Insurance

Sure the IWFA should be doing more, but what exactly? I'd be curious to hear some input. And to those that used to be members, what did you do to make the IWFA a more effective organization when you were a member?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was a member there was nothing I could do to make the iwfa more effective. The manufactures being the ones paying for the origination they seem to only have their people in office and in control. What can a member do to make the origination more effective would be my question? A suggestion would be to quit spending the money flying their people all over for meetings and use a thing called the internet. Use the money for a add campaign that would make the public aware of our product would be money well spent. Insurance is the only thing I see that is listed that benefits us and group policies are a dime a dozen. The law stuff is done so the can continue to sell their product not so we can make money.

Guest vclimber
When I was a member there was nothing I could do to make the iwfa more effective. The manufactures being the ones paying for the origination they seem to only have their people in office and in control. What can a member do to make the origination more effective would be my question? A suggestion would be to quit spending the money flying their people all over for meetings and use a thing called the internet. Use the money for a add campaign that would make the public aware of our product would be money well spent. Insurance is the only thing I see that is listed that benefits us and group policies are a dime a dozen. The law stuff is done so the can continue to sell their product not so we can make money.

Good question... Good suggestion too. :welcome

There are 4 dealers on the Board of Directors this year and one of them is Secretary.

Here's a few other things they do, and it is not just for paying members...

Legislation Alerts

NFRC Recognition

Press Releases Concerning Product Misrepresentation

Group Insurance

Sure the IWFA should be doing more, but what exactly? I'd be curious to hear some input. And to those that used to be members, what did you do to make the IWFA a more effective organization when you were a member?

:gasp O.K.

Reply me why tint laws are not VERY good for tinters?

Why THERE ARE NO serious control for safety glazing - there are regulations, which are not followed by contractors.

I have many WHY. But language don't allow me to xplain.

But telling again - that problem off all COMPETITORS associations.

imho

Guest vclimber
:beer O.K.

Reply me why tint laws are not VERY good for tinters?

Why THERE ARE NO serious control for safety glazing - there are regulations, which are not followed by contractors.

I have many WHY. But language don't allow me to xplain.

But telling again - that problem off all COMPETITORS associations.

imho

Leo I have a lot of questions too. :rollin

Archived