To wash the car or not

Guest scottstinting

Guest scottstinting

Does anyone other than myself wash the cars they just have tinted included with the price of tinting.It makes for a nice delivery of the car .The customers look at how nice their car looks and normally wont nit pick the tint. But they will always remember you went above and beyond to sweetin the deal a little

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 21st Century Tints

I just wipe the windows and leave it.

Even leave the drips down the side.

The last thing you want is a customer to say you scratched it whilst cleaning it.

Guest outkast tinter

It depends on how clean they brought their car to me in the first place. If it is freshly washed, I'll wipe it down and do all windows. If it's filthy, I only clean the windows I worked on :rollin

Guest haroldshouseoftint
It depends on how clean they brought their car to me in the first place. If it is freshly washed, I'll wipe it down and do all windows. If it's filthy, I only clean the windows I worked on :rollin

:beer

Guest solarspot

:beer Unless its black then I won't wipe at all :beer

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:thumb Unless its black then I won't wipe at all :lol2

if you use a clean damp microfiber it will NOT scatch black paint I do it all the time, got that tip from a buddie who has been detailing for almost 40 years

:lol2

Archived