To wash the car or not

Guest scottstinting

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
if you use a clean damp microfiber it will NOT scatch black paint I do it all the time, got that tip from a buddie who has been detailing for almost 40 years

:lol6

But then....., It boils down to how much you made for the job. Just getting paid for what the job is worth is enough of a bitch. If the customer brings me a clean car, and doesn't beat me down on price, then I'd probably wipe it down for them, other than that, Just the windows will be clean here :lol2 My shop sign reads Window Tint, not Detailing. I have an arrangement with a detail shop where my customers get a discount on a detail, and their customers get the same discount on tint.

I agree in principle that a customer would be happy about the car being clean, and therefore MIGHT not try and nit-pick, but in reality, thats just not the case at least not in my neck of the woods!!! :dunno

Guest Sprinter

wipe them down, if filthy just windows, if its clean or washed then I wipe them down to look as they did when I got there. use a microfiber towel and some quick detail spray and the black cars and trucks look great!!:dunno

Archived