how to learn comm +res. tinting ???

Guest razorblaze

Guest haroldshouseoftint
hey guys im looking to get into commercial and residential window tinting how did you guys learn or get your knowledge about what kind of films (Llumar,Suntek,etc...) and their different solar absorbtion rates I live in manitoba /canada (yes its cold up here ) and was wondering is their courses or whatever out there.... :beer

:thumb

Guest The Instructor
the responses I get, take a course...gotta get exp on ur own.... ok well WHERE can I find these courses they arent at my local college and how can I get exp. when I dont even know what film to put on what kind of window I cant just slap any old tint on certain kinds of windows that face certain directions or it will shatter blah blah blah so many things to learn but its like where do I go for this knowledge :beer

...and there's my point. Even the "signature block" doesn't do it :thumb

Guest MidcoastMW
the responses I get, take a course...gotta get exp on ur own.... ok well WHERE can I find these courses they arent at my local college and how can I get exp. when I dont even know what film to put on what kind of window I cant just slap any old tint on certain kinds of windows that face certain directions or it will shatter blah blah blah so many things to learn but its like where do I go for this knowledge :eyebrows

:lol2 with that kind of attitude, your not gonna get far.....classes, or not. :lol2

Archived