HACKS

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Wow you see new things everyday,

I just stripped and tinted a back glass on a 2004 Nissan Sentra fairly easy window IMO this guy got it tinted about 2 months ago, calls my film rep says it is bubbling and needs to be warrantied out, so my rep gave him my # and he calls me, I go out to look at it and see what the problem is :duck bottom of the window, passenger side 2 burn marks in the film and a crease about 8" :DD drivers side bottom another crease about 6" and other small 1" creases throught the top portion of the window not to mention spikes galor coming off the defrost lines OMG I said sorry this is installer error not film failuer (spell check) so I can't do this under warranty, you need to take it back to whomever did it and either have them redo it or get your $$$$ back me I say get your money back but thats MO, so he proceeds to tell me he has had 10 appointments with the guy over the last 2 months to get it fixed and the guy either isn't there when he goes to get it done, or he tells him it is too late in the day and can't do it right now!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF

So he tells me he doesn't care whatever it takes just fix it, so I bust out the steamer and go to town 1 hour later in his driveway he had a perfect back glass that looks 100000 times better than the rest of the car I am now waiting to hear back from him to redo the rest of the car.

Sad thing is I don't think I let anything that bad fly even when I first started out tinting!!!!!!!

and the guy that did it originaly I don't know him, but he has been buying film for at least 5 years from my manf.

I wish I would have had my camera with me, this was a classic, pictures would have been great no :beer

:lol2:lol2:hmmm:lol2

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol2 well hopefully for you, you made a lifetime customer. I have had situations like that in the past and have gained new future customers over it :duck

people think your a guest when you do a install the way it supposed to be after thay have had a hackjob for hizzzzell :beer

Guest The Instructor

He must have bought one of those DIY videos/DVD...or the school of hard knocks. :duck

P.S. practice does not make perfect... "perfect" practice makes perfect (or near it). :beer

Guest olletsoc
He must have bought one of those DIY videos/DVD...or the school of hard knocks. :duck

P.S. practice does not make perfect... "perfect" practice makes perfect (or near it). :hmmm

:beer:lol2:lol2

P.S. practice does not make perfect... "perfect" practice makes perfect (or near it). :beer

Another shop did the first tint job, not the customer!

Guest The Instructor
Another shop did the first tint job, not the customer!

I can read, thank you. I was reffering to the one (or any one like that) that did that kind of a job regardless :duck

man, you guys are brutal...I'll shut up :beer

Archived