HACKS

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Guest The Instructor
lol... instructor's title: infomercial

:beer

hehehe, you like that one :duck if you cant poke fun at yourself, who can you poke fun at :lol2

P.S. hey someone else make a comment about this...so I can reply get 50 posts :lol2

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
:twocents well hopefully for you, you made a lifetime customer. I have had situations like that in the past and have gained new future customers over it :ditto

people think your a guest when you do a install the way it supposed to be after thay have had a hackjob for hizzzzell :lol

:ditto you got it toyota ???? I mean yea boy, that is how I get all of my business word o mouth best advertising money can buy!!!!!!

"Think" I am a guest, no I am A guest :lol2:lol2 :lol2

Thanks mdog

:ditto:ditto

Guest The Instructor
:ditto:ditto how come my thread gotta get jacked by the shop teach ???? :ditto:ditto

I thought "jacking" constituted something said completely off the main subject :lol2

I guess I'm the only here that can?t make a comment :lol2 Sorry, just trying to be light & funny...I'll go back to my corner now :twocents

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I thought "jacking" constituted something said completely off the main subject :ditto

I guess I'm the only here that can?t make a comment :ditto Sorry, just trying to be light & funny...I'll go back to my corner now :twocents

I appoligize, if you look at what time that post was made, I had just gotten home from the bar, my bad

:ditto:ditto

Guest The Instructor
I appoligize, if you look at what time that post was made, I had just gotten home from the bar, my bad

:twocents:ditto

LOL! its all good...I've had those kinda night too :ditto

Archived