wet shrink list

Guest VaTinterPMan

pierce8468 Posted Yesterday, 07:55 PM

I still wet shrink most cars. I pocket shrink though, not the old one finger at a time way!

What is Pocket shrink. If I wet I only do the one finger at a time is there an easier way to wet shrink? I do all the celica's dry to that the only one I dont wet that you do wet.

:DD I pocket shrink though, not the old one finger at a time way!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pierce8468 Posted Yesterday, 07:55 PM

I still wet shrink most cars. I pocket shrink though, not the old one finger at a time way!

What is Pocket shrink. If I wet I only do the one finger at a time is there an easier way to wet shrink? I do all the celica's dry to that the only one I dont wet that you do wet.

:linedrink I pocket shrink though, not the old one finger at a time way!

Well it is still actualy one finger at a time, but much larger fingers, and no chasing smaller returning fingers.

Some may call it by a different name, but I call it the pocket shrink!

Instead of trying to spread out 20 fingers along the top and bottom. I will make about 6 or 7 large fingers. Then I will blow heat under the finger, then over the edge of it, to seal the air underneath. Then I blow some air over the outside of that pocket, and smooth it down with my hand. Then go onto the next one, with out having to chase after the smaller fingers that pop up from a normal wet shrink.

A 03 honda accord takes about a min and a half to shrink start to finish! No wiping on dryer sheets or soap, and no mess to clean off after the shrink! Just wet glass place film onto glass, shrink, install!

Archived