Kramer goes bezerk

Guest MidcoastMW

Guest haroldshouseoftint
If that's what the critics feel, that's fine; I can respect that... What bothers me is this; If the quote 'N' word is sooooo offensive, and I believe that it is, why aren't these same critics demanding apologies and money from these "hip hop" rappers that market the 'N' word in their music to our youth to make millions of dollars? I have seen a countless number of stories on Michael Richards (Kramer) using this offensive term, but I have yet to see 1 story on ANY 'hip hop' artist that uses this same equally offensive 'N' word in their music.... Extremely hypocritical to say the least IMO... :lol2

:thumb that was the point I was trying to make in my earlier post on this, but you NAILED it on the head

:beer

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintdawg

Cajon said it best. I dont know why he lost it, but thats the end of his life in show biz. I hear cracker, and white boy all the time, but if I were to follow it up with 'N', I would be a racied. As a race, they need to just let it go and stop using it as a excuse. If you dont like the term, stop using it in every conversation you have, and using it to to sell records. As for Jessie Jackson, He can kiss my white ASS! I was in a airportand saw him comming up the stairs with his possie, as I passed him I stuck out my hand and said it was a pleasure to meet him. That ASS looked me up and down and walked away. He is a the biggest racesed on the planet.

Guest VOLTRON

Well the difference is that Kramer was using it in a deragatory manner and trying to be offensive and malisious. I guess you guys dont understand that if a black person says it, it is ok cause he is black. To those who dont understand it is like you saying something about your mom that she does that you dont like, it would be ok for you to say it but if someone else says it, it is unacceptable. It is along the same grounds.

A racial remark is taken lightly when spoken to someone of the same race, but if it is made by another race then it is offensive, depending on the usage. I have a buddy of mine who is black and we will joke around about each others race, (I am mexican and white) but we both know it is fun and games but I wouldnt go up to some black guy on the street and say the same sh|t, it would be ignorant and inconciderate if I were to do that, he doesnt know me from Paul.

Guest vclimber

Rather than making excuses, wouldn't it be best if everyone just stopped using derogitory remarks towards one another? Treat others as you'd like them to treat you, then maybe our kids won't learn bad habits from the adults and grow up to be the same kind of people... :thumb

It's gotta start somewhere :beer

Guest VOLTRON

I agree climber but that is rather wishful thinking. Kids are going to run into this kind of stuff all the time. It is better to just teach them right from wrong rather then think that they wont run into it.

He was called a honky and cracker, it's even. People are offended, so what! Move on. Now that money is involved, because being called the N word did sooo much damage that people who were'nt there can get in on the action too.

Two black women on Cnn said Richards should set up a black college fund :eyebrows Why does money make it ok when saying sorry isn't good enough. Feelings got hurt no one lost an eye :lol2

Guest VOLTRON

well there will always be people that are going to exploit things, its not just limited to blacks or any race. There are good people in every race aswell as bad. Yea he was called a cracker and a honky out of retaliation and to be honest I dont think I would have handled it aswell as they did cause I would have wanted to beat his a55. I cant stand racial bigotry, all it is is ignorance.

Cajon said it best. I dont know why he lost it, but thats the end of his life in show biz. I hear cracker, and white boy all the time, but if I were to follow it up with 'N', I would be a racied. As a race, they need to just let it go and stop using it as a excuse. If you dont like the term, stop using it in every conversation you have, and using it to to sell records. As for Jessie Jackson, He can kiss my white ASS! I was in a airportand saw him comming up the stairs with his possie, as I passed him I stuck out my hand and said it was a pleasure to meet him. That ASS looked me up and down and walked away. He is a the biggest racesed on the planet.

:eyebrows It's time to let it go.....get over it...get over themselves...I'm sure it's easier said then done, but they give the word sooo much power, if they would just ignore it, it would go away....seriously.... As a white person who in his entire lifetime blacks have had equal rights, I'm tired of the race thing, we need to live as one, get over yourself, stop getting offended everytime a white person says something stupid, who cares....as far as I'm concerned I kinda think they deserved it, I know one thing they stopped heckling him...

Archived