Mastering 3M CS

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uhhh im only going to get burned by a film company once!!! The panther line did enuff damage to this industry already. That would have been the same as if toyota was introduce somthing the equivalent as a yugo and put a lifetime warranty on it . :beer:lol

dude you have more 3M banners hanging on your building than the 3M corp building

whats up with that :thumb

Uhhh im only going to get burned by a film company once!!! The panther line did enuff damage to this industry already. That would have been the same as if toyota was introduce somthing the equivalent as a yugo and put a lifetime warranty on it . :lol:lol

I seam to remember the toyota logo on some geo parts :thumb

better try a different analogy :beer

Guest vclimber
I may try MMM

if I get another rep :beer

I am the wrong guy to lie to about film :lol

I will be nice and not call names :lol

What is the ol saying? "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you..." :thumb

It pays to read through patents real carefully before your rep comes a calling with the latest mousetrap for sale. I've found a few zingers in some of the newer products on the market. :hmmm:lol

Guest vclimber
not only was this guy cluless about his film....

he was only in town to give a plotter to a car dealer :beer

for them to tint in house

that crap just burns my butt :thumb

I don't blame you. It would appear that there is a lot more to supplying film than just price, quality, workability, and customer service. Having a competent distributor who knows thier stuff and wont yank the rug out from under you by settin up competition. If I were your rep, I would have approached you and ran that deal through you to the dealership, but I'm not a rep... darn! :lol

Archived