Hard day at the dealership

Guest VOLTRON

Guest VOLTRON

:lol2 yall knock it but hey an installer making 90,000 a year with benefits and a 401k, and not have all the headaches of having your own business. sounds like a sweet deal to me.

and for the 87th time yes the film was delivered to the dealership preshrunk to fit every car. He does not do any shrinking on the backglass and no one is ahead of us shrinking. it comes in a small box on a roll and when you open the box you pull the film off of the core and put it on the glass on the wall then prep your window and peel the liner and stick the film.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

the name of the company is DIGICUT systems and I dont order it the dealership does. Maybe since its such a big account they preshrink for them considering the owner of this dealership owns almost all the toyota dealerships in Texas.

Guest vclimber
the name of the company is DIGICUT systems and I dont order it the dealership does. Maybe since its such a big account they preshrink for them considering the owner of this dealership owns almost all the toyota dealerships in Texas.

I hear Madico is preshrinking too. Assembly line style...

Hopefully they don't chop the dealers off at the knees by going direct to the auto dealers. :beer

Archived