Evolution vs Creation

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest solarspot
I did not contradict myself. Homosexuality is a sin. Lying is a sin. God still loves the person committing the sin. Where is the contradiction?

Is a judge on the bench in a court of law, who hands down the death sentence on a person deserving of such sentence, doing the wrong thing (sinning)? God is the ultimate judge. Who do you think will be in charge on Judgement Day? God was absolutely NOT sinning when he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. If you believe God rained down fire and brimstone, why not believe the rest of His mighty works? Oh yeah, do you know why Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed? Genesis 18 and 19 paint a pretty clear picture of the values held by the people there. "But before they retired for the night, all the men of Sodom, young and old, came from all over the city and surrounded the house. They shouted to Lot, ?Where are the men who came to spend the night with you? Bring them out to us so we can have s*x with them!? Gen. 19:4-5

Christians have been ridiculed and persecuted from the beginning for believing. Matthew 24:9 says ?Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed. You will be hated all over the world because you are my followers."

John 15:20 says "Do you remember what I told you? ?A slave is not greater than the master.? Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you."

How could I not know anything about the theory of evolution? It is crammed down kid's throats at school and it's everywhere on television.

What happened to the cross-species breeding problem? Ask your local pro-evolution expert about that one.

Eve being created from Adam's rib is only 1 example of God's power. Just like parting the Red Sea, feeding 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish, healed the blind, lame and sick, not to mention raising the dead, including Jesus.

This all comes down to what you believe. I will never change what I believe. You may not either. At least what I believe in gives hope of something better. I believe that I was created in the image of God, not from any other species. I also believe that God is 3 in 1. My feeble brain can't comprehend MOST of what God is, what he has done, or what he is capable of. I can not truly understand being 3 different entities but still being 1. That is irrelevant. It does not matter what anyone believes regarding God. He will be the same.

One final question. How do you feel when you (pro-evolutionists) feel when you read what we (pro-creationists) type/say? What do you feel deep inside? When I read what you have to say, I am saddened. I feel like I am fighting an unwinnable war. I am not a theological expert, nor am I very good in a debate. Like I said before, evolution and creation are theories to most. Maybe 1 is a theory and the other is a joke. I don't believe that creation and all that the Bible has to say is at all a theory. I have seen God at work in my life.

When the signs from Revelation begin to unfold more and more, I hope that you will see the signs and want to form a relationship with Christ before it's too late.

WOW I'm not that great with words. Awesome post well said :thumb

It doesn't matter how bad someone is persecuted. The point is the persecution itself. How many other people in history were persecuted like Jesus? The Passion of the Christ shows a very realistic crucifixion. On that note, I know that even if I were the only person on earth, Jesus still would have died for my sins.

So many things are done in the name of "something" that it gives the world the wrong idea about the true nature of whatever it is the wrong people represent. Christianity, for example, has many false leaders, teachers and examples. Preachers and priests who molest kids, pastors who claim to be the Messiah, or people who get their followers to kill themselves in order to board a spaceship in the tail of a comet headed for heaven. There are plenty of molesters out there who are not preachers, but it seems so outrageous when it is someone in a trusting leadership position. Anyone who does that disgusts me. But when it is someone like a preacher or a school teacher who almost immediately has our trust, the finger-pointing and name-calling begins. Usually Christianity takes the heaviest of blows. Everyone assumes that being a religious leader means leading a fake life and every Christian out there is just as bad of a person.

Guest filmdit
Matthew 24:9 says ?Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed. You will be hated all over the world because you are my followers."

Awful presumptuous to say this... :thumb

and every Christian out there is just as bad of a person.

Also a presumption... it is also something occurring with Islam/Muslims as we post. Take for instance the latest: a man and his pig races hiding behind the guise, this is Texas-spirited. :thumb

Guest Sprinter

Christians and man kind just need to remember the first 5 words of the Bible, ........In the beginning God created.........

that's when our time began but not God's...

Archived