Evolution vs Creation

I am keeping my a55 out of this one. Dont want to be kicked off.

If people got kicked off for having different beliefs, there wouldn't be anyone here, it just doesn't happen.

For people to say things like that has an unwarranted chilling effect here.

I posted this so we could have an intelligent discussion, not make people think they get kicked out if they have a different opinion.

Please don't say things that imply the latter, it's just not true. :thumb

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

pitchatint if we got kicked out of here for different beliefs I would have been gone a long time ago, they all think I am the antichrist cayse I dont beleive in the norm of what most beleive. :thumb

Guest VOLTRON

I think if you are a good person you will go to a good place if there is one and if you are a bad person you will go to a bad place if there is one. I look at the bible as a book of morals and teachings and think all religious books teach good but it is most the people that I have run into and talked with that make me think otherwise. Judging me cause I dont go to church or dont beleive in what they believe. Correct me if I am wrong but isnt it wrong for people to judge, isnt that gods doing?

I think if you are a good person you will go to a good place

That's a common belief, for sure. My mother used to teach me that, then I read this:

They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, [there] [is] none that doeth good.(Psalms 14:1) They are all gone aside, they are [all] together become filthy: [there] [is] none that doeth good,

no, not one.(Psalms14:3)

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one (Rom.3:10) They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.(Rom.3:12)

Seems to say that we are all headed to the 'bad place' unless we can find someone to take our place.

Guest Sprinter

and that's why Jesus died on the cross, in our place, so he could atone for the sin in all our lives he paid the price, now all we have to do is belive in him.

He will be our lawyer and when Judgement comes Jesus will open the gate to Heaven for us, thoughs who don't belive don't get to go through the gate, but get cast down into Hell.

The Devil or Satan completly belives in Jesus.

If Satan belives in Jesus, why would'nt we.

Archived