Evolution vs Creation

So, back on topic....

Science has yet to find any transitional figures in the fossil record, Darwin himself said that if these figures are not found that it would invalidate his theory. That's pretty much the last nail in the coffin, but...

Science can also not explain how mutation would add information to the genetic code, essential to the theory, all examples of mutation are harmful and removed information from the genetic code, not added to it.

Science is also at a loss to explain how the eye or the aerodynamic wing or lactation could evolve.

Evolution is a theory, nothing more, and the physical evidence does not support it. :spit

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, back on topic....

Science has yet to find any transitional figures in the fossil record, Darwin himself said that if these figures are not found that it would invalidate his theory. That's pretty much the last nail in the coffin, but...

Science can also not explain how mutation would add information to the genetic code, essential to the theory, all examples of mutation are harmful and removed information from the genetic code, not added to it.

Science is also at a loss to explain how the eye or the aerodynamic wing or lactation could evolve.

Evolution is a theory, nothing more, and the physical evidence does not support it. :spit

so, where would I find the facts supporting creationism?

the fossil records may present some challenges to the evolution theory, but that does nothing to prove creationism.

OK, fair statement. I suppose I see it, that if evolution can be proven to be false (in my mind I'm satisfied that's the case) then the only thing left is creation.

Supposing this to be true, one could search for the creator in a book claimed to be written by the creator, and we see a description of the creation of the universe, the earth, and life. Then we learn of the Noachian flood, whis IS supported by the physical evidence, one (meaning me) makes the logical conclusion that there is indeed a creator.

on the creationism side we're really talking about faith, and that's fine. it is another way of approaching an argument. the noachian flood did happen, but one thing about the bible is that it is also a book of history written from many perspectives. the fact that the flood happened and is mentioned in the bible doesn't necessarily lead me logically to the same endpoint as you. do we really believe that noah took enough animals to reproduce and repopulate the earth? are there more species now than then?

As I understand it, Noah's arc took 120 years to build and was the size of an oil supertanker. Seven pairs of all the clean animals and 2 of the unclean. The size of mature animals would not be a problem as immature specimens of very large animals could have been taken, but the size of the arc would have accommodated very large animals without a problem.

since the ark took 120 years to build does that mean its construction began years and years before the birth of noah? how old could noah feasibly have been? as far as the animals are concerned, how would noah have been able to acquire animals from greatly different climates. for example, the camel and the penguin. I do respect your opinions and beliefs. thanks for the openminded discussion.

As I understand it, Noah's arc took 120 years to build and was the size of an oil supertanker. Seven pairs of all the clean animals and 2 of the unclean. The size of mature animals would not be a problem as immature specimens of very large animals could have been taken, but the size of the arc would have accommodated very large animals without a problem.

Wow TD knows his Word :lol:spit

seven pairs not two of each kind like most folks accept as history

Noah lived 950 years

in the coming days it will be the same

a man who dies at 100 will be considered to have died as a young man

Archived