scotchcal equivalent

Guest samo2000

Guest samo2000

is there an equivalent to scotchcal dusted crystal/ frosted . I'm not familiar with this product.any help? also I'm grateful for the feedback on my request for the plexi film recomendation - I used it and sold the job :eyebrows

Guest VOLTRON

dont know anything about the scotchcal film but you could try madico, Llumar, solargard and hanita. They might have something that looks very close. Do you have a sample of the scotchcal or is it just something someone asked for specificly?

Guest VOLTRON

hmmm. well see if you can get a picture sample of it on the internet and then compare it to some of the other manu's dusted crytal films. Or you could just use the scotchcal.

Guest Pancho The Etcher
is there an equivalent to scotchcal dusted crystal/ frosted . I'm not familiar with this product.any help? also I'm grateful for the feedback on my request for the plexi film recomendation - I used it and sold the job :DD

I know this is high performance vinyl used at Sign SHops that when applied looks like sandcarving glass. You can cover whole window or cut graphics with a plotter.

Guest keepitcool

I ve used this film quite a bit and have compared it to other films that would be considered equivilent but they are a bit off. right now im working on a job w/ this film and im matching it to the dusted crystal mmm product they have on the building currently. it is a GSA job so it need to be exact. if the architect is calling for a certain product then they have used that product and are familar w/ its cost and appearance dont substitute unless you are sure it wont hurt you in the bidding process or when the job is complete by having a diffent look than what was wanted.

Archived