scotchcal equivalent

Guest samo2000

I ve used this film quite a bit and have compared it to other films that would be considered equivilent but they are a bit off. right now im working on a job w/ this film and im matching it to the dusted crystal mmm product they have on the building currently. it is a GSA job so it need to be exact. if the architect is calling for a certain product then they have used that product and are familar w/ its cost and appearance dont substitute unless you are sure it wont hurt you in the bidding process or when the job is complete by having a diffent look than what was wanted.

word to that man, better to do is just use the product they are asking instead of trying to find your way out of paying a bit more extra for the product. just make sure you bid to cover it :bingo

Guest samo2000

YEA IT SOUNDS LIKE THE RIGHT THING TO DO , I GOTTA GET 600 LINEAR FT OF IT WITH 36" W'S ON A 48" ROLL SO IT'S GONNA COST- THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH ROOM IN A SECOND PARTY BID - I WISH THERE WAS SOME WAY TO GET A SAMPLE TO COMPARE THEM OUT - BUT IT'S STILL IN THE PIPLINE SO I HAVE SOME TIME. AND YES IT'S A GSA SPEC. :thumb

Guest VOLTRON

well if its a GSA better to do it with what they want then have to redo it for free. Just let them know the reason it is more expensive and give them the option to go with a similar but less costly alternative.

Archived