Madico - have you used it, do you like it?

Guest cherasia

Guest cherasia

I'm looking at different film companies and just received a really great package from Madico. Have any of you guys used their film on flatglass, and how did you like it?

Thanks,

Shauna

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

yes I have used just about every flatglass product they have and most of thier products are of good quality and performance. Give them a try and see what you think. An important issue with any manufacturer is how they handle your business and how they handle warranty issues.

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:thumb

their flatglass selection is awesome, I am a sunscape dealer and a mac dealer awesome product but everyone has their opinion, where are you located Shauna?

Guest cherasia

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the response. Your opinions are really important to me. :thumb I'm in the Chicago, IL area. Expecting snow soon - UGH. Wish I were in AZ or TX about now. We're having a thunderstorm at the moment, if it were snowing, we'd be up to our A**es in snowflakes!

Thanks again,

Shauna

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Right on, Baltimore Ravens Chicago Bears Super Bowl :lol2

V climber is right about the MAC line, but early next year March or so it will be avaliable in 72" :lol2 at least the powers that be tell me so :lol2 sb 341 or sb 221 excellent looking bronze, in the sunscape line, I like the sb 25 better than sb221, :thumb

Good Luck out there in Chicago, nice place been there 3 times for high school reunions(dad was born and raised out there)

:thumb

Guest VOLTRON

no thanks, I will just stick to my oppinion. :thumb

jk dood, I think I like the llullu better cause of the thickness, the madcow is a little crisper but it is just so paper thin.

Guest cherasia

Climber - Are you talking about the width on the Reflectives, or the Insulux? I'm looking over the price list and reflective silver comes in a 72.... There is a Bronze or Grey Insulux in a 72, too... (I know, NOOB - I have a lot to learn and am probably stepping on my tongue here.) :thumb D'oh! LOL

Archived