Madico - have you used it, do you like it?

Guest cherasia

Guest vclimber
wow my guess would be new machine, :thumb:lol2 but since I live in Phx and MAC is made in phx I wouldn't know :lol2

It would have to be a new machine because the old one does maybe 64" maximum. Did someone go shoppin? :thumb

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cherasia

Tintman - I can't PM you, I tried, but the forum won't let me.

The reason I want to know your opinions is because I just got a dealer/sample pack from Madico today. I've been working for a company in the Chicago area for almost three months, and have recently put in charge of the window tinting division. (it sounds bigger than it is - we're pretty small right now). Anyway, I need to find out about different film companies, what they offer, etc... and input from those of you who have been doing this for a long time is invaluable to me. I'm not a dealer, just a tinter, but want to be able to give my customers the best film and service I possibly can. :thumb

Wish there weren't such distance between all of us, your help and mentoring has been a wonderful thing for me to find, and I wish I could have you all over for home-cooking and beers. :thumb

Thanks very much!

Shauna

Guest haroldshouseoftint
To purchase a 72"er, dial it in, and have inventory by March is next to impossible -imo. Someone would have to make it for them.

:thumb I agree, that is just what I am being told, Vtron said there was a reason I was being told that :thumb

Guest cherasia
4 more posts and you will be able to pm, after 25 posts you can pm :thumb

or email me haroldshouseoftint@earthlink.net

Ok - Now it's three more posts. I was tempted to actually post four posts that simply said, "post." *GRIN* TY for the email, I'll gmail you in a sec.

Shauna

Archived