Madico - have you used it, do you like it?

Guest cherasia

Guest vclimber
Ok - Now it's three more posts. I was tempted to actually post four posts that simply said, "post." *GRIN* TY for the email, I'll gmail you in a sec.

Shauna

That's what the Foo Bar is for. Throw up 3 smiley posts over there... :thumb

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would agree on the bronze 341 but for the silvers I like Llullu

I used SB-340 years ago on a house down at the beach. There was glass breakage a year or so later and when I went for a claim they told me that they didn't make SB-340 anymore and that it had changed to 341. Luckily they had a partial roll left and sent me a piece. 340 and 341 side by side wouldn't match.

My family has ordered Madio film as far back as when it was lyntec corp. Madico's flat glass film has a really consistent quality/clarity to it. :dunno

The price is usually better to.

Guest VOLTRON

it just seems so thin to me, llullu is easier to handle in my oppinion. Doesnt make it a better film just easier as far as install goes but that is not the only deciding factor.

Guest vclimber
it just seems so thin to me, llullu is easier to handle in my oppinion. Doesnt make it a better film just easier as far as install goes but that is not the only deciding factor.

I think is it due in part to the polyester that Madico uses. Thin polyester has less "fillers" in it and is not as hazy as polyester that has more "fillers" and is thus thicker. That is why alot of Madico's silver films look so crisp where the other brands are hazy. Why SB340 & 341 is not as reflective as similar bronze couterparts, I do not know. It just looks better no doubt about it.

I used SB-340 years ago on a house down at the beach. There was glass breakage a year or so later and when I went for a claim they told me that they didn't make SB-340 anymore and that it had changed to 341. Luckily they had a partial roll left and sent me a piece. 340 and 341 side by side wouldn't match.

My family has ordered Madio film as far back as when it was lyntec corp. Madico's flat glass film has a really consistent quality/clarity to it. :beer

The price is usually better to.

fock yea, but maddy has been limited to they're films so much lately, it forces me to go elsewhere :bdog

Archived