Global warming Fact or fiction

Just wondering if any of you guys believe or do not believe in global warming. I had a customer recently that tried to tell me it is political propaganda.

However I have been researching the subject did you know that:

The five warmest years over the last century occurred in the last eight years," said James Hansen, director of NASA GISS. They stack up as follows: the warmest was 2005, then 1998, 2002, 2003 and 2004.

The disintegrating face of the M?ller Ice Shelf, Lallemand Fjord, Antarctic Peninsula, 67? South, April 2, 1999. This small shelf, fed by glaciers from the Loubet Coast, has been receding recently after growing over a 400-year cooling period. Like other receding ice shelves such as the larger Larsen, it may be a sensitive monitor of rising regional temperatures. The Larsen Ice Shelf lost a 1200 square mile section early in 2002, prompting some glaciologists to be concerned that even the giant Ross Ice Shelf could be at risk.

There are thousands of documents that show evidence of Global Warming from the NOAA to NASA and on and on!

Now I just wonder if the $$$$ hungry can stop long enough to read it!

IF it's true, and that's a BIG IF, their solution is totalitarianism, world taxes and population reduction.

This whole this has become so politicized, those with a new world order agenda really hype the "global warming" thing.

There are those who believe that the solar cycle naturally fluctuates in a 22 year cycle of heating and cooling. IF accurate measurements COULD be taken, fluctuations would be expected during these cycles.

As far as Ozone holes...sunlight creates ozone, those "ozone holes" appear over the poles during periods of low sunlight depending on the season, and is also natural.

Just my 2 cents.

I would like to see accurate measurements over time

it does seem to be warmer each year :thumb

I would think it to be just a cycle though

not the end of the geosphere though

and BTW screw the gov't :lol2

:thumb

That is the funny thing TD everything I have read is just the opposite of what you are saying. The right wing politicians say it is propaganda and the scientist are saying we had better pay attention. Yes things do go in cycles however it seems we are totally speeding up the process to such an excellerated rate it is causing dramatice effects on the earth!

Well, I don't trust polititians, right wing OR left, and I don't trust 'scientists' much either. :thumb

For every human being, there are six TONS of termites on the earth, they make up the lions share of organic mass on the earth and they produce a lot more CO2 that human beings could ever hope to. The UN wants to reduce world population by 80% (that's about 5 billion people they want DEAD) using global warming as justification.

If they were really concerned about CO2, they should kill the termites, not humans. :thumb

Well, I don't trust polititians, right wing OR left, and I don't trust 'scientists' much either. :beer

For every human being, there are six TONS of termites on the earth, they make up the lions share of organic mass on the earth and they produce a lot more CO2 that human beings could ever hope to. The UN wants to reduce world population by 80% (that's about 5 billion people they want DEAD) using global warming as justification.

If they were really concerned about CO2, they should kill the termites, not humans. :beer

:thumb:dunno

Guest CajunTinter
Just wondering if any of you guys believe or do not believe in global warming. I had a customer recently that tried to tell me it is political propaganda.

However I have been researching the subject did you know that:

The five warmest years over the last century occurred in the last eight years," said James Hansen, director of NASA GISS. They stack up as follows: the warmest was 2005, then 1998, 2002, 2003 and 2004.

The disintegrating face of the M?ller Ice Shelf, Lallemand Fjord, Antarctic Peninsula, 67? South, April 2, 1999. This small shelf, fed by glaciers from the Loubet Coast, has been receding recently after growing over a 400-year cooling period. Like other receding ice shelves such as the larger Larsen, it may be a sensitive monitor of rising regional temperatures. The Larsen Ice Shelf lost a 1200 square mile section early in 2002, prompting some glaciologists to be concerned that even the giant Ross Ice Shelf could be at risk.

There are thousands of documents that show evidence of Global Warming from the NOAA to NASA and on and on!

Now I just wonder if the $$$$ hungry can stop long enough to read it!

For every study that says Global warming is true there is another that says it's not... These so called experts can spin numbers to say anything they want. TD is correct these things go in cycles... Do you remember when our same 'experts' were predicting an ice age in the 70's????

just my :beer

Archived