just got a call from a tinter looking for work

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you two old phuckers MR P and TDZ are still tinting in 10 years they better make those cars wheelchair accessable

Im building up the new shop then giving it to the boy. I aint doing this crap another 10 years :DD

Dealers just plain suck in my area. :nope They just dont care about the quality, just the cheapest price. :nope You can talk until your blue in the face :DD Their just out to help themselves. All about the money. :DD This Dodge dealer in my area does alot of tint on 300's and chargers. I walked the lot on a sunday everyone had creases on the back window, and gaps on the back doors.(dealers charging customers 4 beans) Tried to talk to them on Monday you know give the sale. I told them the first one was free, so they could see the difference. They told me they had a professionaly tinter already. I asked if I could talk to the blind guy in charge. You should of seen that look, total confusion. :DD What it comes down to is 50. dollar cheaper. We also have kinda like a one stop shop dealer(dodge,chrysler,mazda,VW,etc...) they use a guy that just opened up shop less than a year ago,chops um up.Lifetime warranty only as as good as the shop is open :nope I dont understand how their customers except it. I couldnt get that :DD off my lot. :beer

If you two old phuckers MR P and TDZ are still tinting in 10 years they better make those cars wheelchair accessable

Im building up the new shop then giving it to the boy. I aint doing this crap another 10 years :DD

Who you callin OLD Granpa-?Ive got ten more in me -no doubt! :DD

Alot of tinters are lookin for work this time of year.... :DD alot of tinters have no loyalty,

I had my own business for 6 years...I'd pay a guy and not see him for a week, got so tired of it, I would only do as much work as I could do...alot of times I would turn work away...That got real old, real fast.

My best dealer account made me an offer I could'nt refuse, to work inhouse.... :nope

I'm real happy where I'm at after all this time. I'm glad I'm not workin at a shop for some guy who thinks he knows it all, or want to change the way I do things, or when It's slow we sit around lookin at each other makin no money.

plus, no health- no dental - no 401k- no paid days off - no bonuses.

sorry I'm ranting... :nope

:nope

:DD

Archived