just got a call from a tinter looking for work

Well I have no desire to be a man! I have my own tools and I most certainly do not need help. Although I must say it is nice having a man around to remove rear decks! I don't mind door panels but I hate removing rear decks! :beer

not sayin anything about you.... :thumb ....... :thumb

I need a man to remove rear decks too..... :beer ......a boy would work.

:lol2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I reading that right $401,000 USA a year? :thumb

There wouldn't be one tint shop owner making that kind of dosh. Far out!

Devil

Oh no dude :thumb A 401K is a retirement plan that employers offer to their employees. He's not making 401k dollars a year.

Here's a link if you are interested in reading about it.

Yeah, I have tried employees a couple of times. I found that most people really don't want to work for a living, whether it be tinting or anything.

My attempt at employees sucked, and I have a 23 year old step daughter living at home yet that's been working the same part-time go-nowhere job since she was 16, while me and her father are putting in over 60 hours per week. It's real nice to come home after working all day and see her still in the pajamas surfing the net on the computer she bought for her bedroom.

Most people don't want to work and get ahead in life.

That is the typical story in America today. I think we as parents are enabling our children and making it too easy for them to coast through life. Start kicking some arse and give them a reason to want to work and be successful...a few could nights sleeping on a bench in the park with no food or water should change their minds. :thumb

That is the typical story in America today. I think we as parents are enabling our children and making it too easy for them to coast through life. Start kicking some arse and give them a reason to want to work and be successful...a few could nights sleeping on a bench in the park with no food or water should change their minds. :thumb

:thumb I agree with that! :beer

Guest VOLTRON

I have a buddy of mine that works at a dealer and he makes between 80-90 a year with benifits and a 401k. As an installer that is damn near impossible to beat. But as a business owner that is alot of cars not to get for tint. Its hard to say which way to go.

Oh no dude :twocents A 401K is a retirement plan that employers offer to their employees. He's not making 401k dollars a year.

Here's a link if you are interested in reading about it.

wha t he is saying is he is making 62500.00 a year...which I think is BS too...well unless he is in california....maybe there....but not mid america.....

Guest VOLTRON
:twocents, yea he was complainin the other day about bustin his a55 6 days a week which he does and he does a sh|t load of cars. The dealer tints every thing on the lot and usually gets in 20 cars a day on transport if not more. I told him if he decides to quit to let me know cause I will go up there to work and give up flatglass for a while.

Archived