just got a call from a tinter looking for work

The dealers I do work with are great. I have come across a few who only care how much it will cost but they never last long :hump .

This year my wife was going to tint with me but raising the baby comes first, but I have backup. This summer my 9 year old daughter worked with me, full days for $2 an hour but after everyone convinced her to get a raise she talked me into $3 :hump She tapes and cleans the windows, answers the phone and cleans up my mess, she loves it and can't wait til christmas break to work again. I say in about ten years I will have two women and a child laborer working with me :twocents

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest olletsoc
wha t he is saying is he is making 62500.00 a year...which I think is BS too...well unless he is in california....maybe there....but not mid america.....

no BS at all. I'm in FL, work for the largest Lincoln Mercury dealer in the state, tint every car on the lot. I don't have to worry if the boss filled my schedule, will I even get called in today? I have a full work load every day

Guest VOLTRON
no BS at all. I'm in FL, work for the largest Lincoln Mercury dealer in the state, tint every car on the lot. I don't have to worry if the boss filled my schedule, will I even get called in today? I have a full work load every day

thats how my buddy's dealership is, always a full work load.

thats cool...howmany installers there...or just you?

Guest olletsoc

just me at the moment. they do want to hire another though. the bosses want another person to work onsite/mobile to handle the other Auto Nation stores in the area.

like I said earlier in this thread, as an installer, you can't beat it

The dealers I do work with are great. I have come across a few who only care how much it will cost but they never last long :lol2 .

This year my wife was going to tint with me but raising the baby comes first, but I have backup. This summer my 9 year old daughter worked with me, full days for $2 an hour but after everyone convinced her to get a raise she talked me into $3 :twocents She tapes and cleans the windows, answers the phone and cleans up my mess, she loves it and can't wait til christmas break to work again. I say in about ten years I will have two women and a child laborer working with me :hump

Thats funny Marco, the only reason I got back into tinting was to build up a shop for my 11 year old boy in a few years. He scraped a few windows and decided he would wait until next summer. My 9 year old girl came after that and worked circles around him :lol2

Good thing she got her ole mans work ethic :hump

Guest vclimber
Thats funny Marco, the only reason I got back into tinting was to build up a shop for my 11 year old boy in a few years. He scraped a few windows and decided he would wait until next summer. My 9 year old girl came after that and worked circles around him :hump

Good thing she got her ole mans work ethic :twocents

Hey Willie's got a mini sweat shop going. :lol2:hump

Archived