just got a call from a tinter looking for work

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After reading this, I can't wait for my baby to be helping me.... he/she's not even born yet (looking at may)

congrats dude - do you know the gender or who the father is yet :dunno

:lol2

Not sure on the gender but from the ultrasound the baby looks black. I'm very suspicious :lol2:lol2

well good that color will rule me out -Hope Kramer doenst see this :dunno:lol2

For real though Congrats dude -fatherhood is the best thing about life :lol2

Thats funny Marco, the only reason I got back into tinting was to build up a shop for my 11 year old boy in a few years. He scraped a few windows and decided he would wait until next summer. My 9 year old girl came after that and worked circles around him :linedrink

Good thing she got her ole mans work ethic :poke

Same here, my daughter worked circles around my son too :lol2

Guest Tom Cat
That is the typical story in America today. I think we as parents are enabling our children and making it too easy for them to coast through life. Start kicking some arse and give them a reason to want to work and be successful...a few could nights sleeping on a bench in the park with no food or water should change their minds. :dunno

Every on e wants someone to hold there hand through every little aspect of life. I grew up knowing that no one is going to do the things that I need to do for me. That is part of the reason I have become a successful tinter. :thumb

Archived