Solar Gard - HP Titanium - looks???

Guest outkast tinter

I pulled them out a few times, and then had wind noise issues, and the dealer warrantied them. I no longer pull them. It's not worth the labor. :dunno

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been using HP Titanium since 92, and haven't had an issue with it turning purple. I prefer the look, and it doesn't interfere with radio reception. Just my taste.

side view

:dunno that is because you have an almost unlimited supply of that Shiz. :beer

That is exactly what I suspected I was seeing on those s-class and 7 series I saw driving around in moscow...

What non-ceramic film comes close to that look???

L

Are You far from Passau? Just opened stock there. But we have no TUV on autofilms, only start TUV procedure. I have similar looked films, but no TUV.

I were at Dusseldorf some 10 years ago, on the way to Winfried Brux...I start my business from one rolle of Bruxsafol 4011, or Solar Gard 4 mil...It was large rolle 300'....

We paid TUV=ABE this Friday, so hope Your burocracy won't be slow as always and next year I will have all needed papers...

When SolarGard was owned by BSF my distributor did not like that film. Now that SolarGard is owned by Bekaert my distributor does not like that film. If they do not want to sell it to me I don't even want to try it.

You are right. My fault. Before BSF SolarGard was sold by Sydlin, inc. Paul there did not like it and Dave at Beakert does not like it. They both told me that it does not sell well and it was harder than Quantum to work with.

Archived