Get your Cornelius Tanks here while they're hot!!!

Guest HOUSTON_HHHEATTT

Guest HOUSTON_HHHEATTT

I've seen quite a few requests for the Cornelius Sprayer Tanks that I've decided to begin building them. The tanks will be ready for used right out of the box(Just add solution,H2O and charge them up!) As for you Tinting Vets of the trade, you can even have one custom built the way you like (hose length, sprayer nozzle, even custom logos,lettering,or tank colors if you'd like). My prices will begin @ $160.00 for the plain jane tank. I can also assemble the 3-Gallon models with prices starting @ $130.00. I've seen how much those film distribution companies sell thiere tanks for and I don't think ANYYYY installer should have to pay THATTT much money for such a poorly built system. I have personally been installing film for 20 yrs. and I decided that I could build a more affordable tank system. I look forward to serving all of you Pro's and Pro's to be! :beer One last thing.....for all of you owners of tinting companies that have Top Notch Installer(s) that have made thousands and thousands of dollars for you in the time they've been with you, show them your sincere appreciation by presenting them with a new tank! They'll love you for it!!!!! :beer ......... :dunno CALL ME @ 832.883.3553

Guest haroldshouseoftint
first post :beer.

glad to have u here :lol2 I think....

or we will see.

:lol2 thats funny go to a home brewing store ang get the tank for $40 and get everything else for under $30 total $70 laughing at :lol2 priceless :dunno:beer

Guest VOLTRON

distributors sell them for 150.00 completly set up and you want to sell them for 160 for just the tank. But you have been doin this for 20 years and dont think that installers should pay those high prices? yer prices are higher then distributors but yet you are saving us money? RETARD

distributors sell them for 150.00 completly set up and you want to sell them for 160 for just the tank. But you have been doin this for 20 years and dont think that installers should pay those high prices? yer prices are higher then distributors but yet you are saving us money? RETARD

:dunno

Guest vclimber

I always thought Filmhandler's tank for $200+ was kind of funny. Look at the picture on thier website, it is beat up and scratched. Definitely not a new tank which I would kind of expect to have if I were paying that much. :dunno

My plain jane tanks include tank,hose,sprayer,pressure release valve, and stem for recharging. :lol2

mine too

and I diddn't spend $160 on all 4 of 'em :lol2

coiled hose?

what kind of shut-off and nozzle ?

pix would help

welcome.....but we are watching you :dunno

:lol2

Archived