Get your Cornelius Tanks here while they're hot!!!

Guest HOUSTON_HHHEATTT

Guest HOUSTON_HHHEATTT

Here's the pic you requested :dunno Keep in mind that this very tank has been making me $$$ for about 12 yrs. (My 1st one was stolen when I was in the middles of loading up my van after a highrise job) so it doesss have a few miles on it. lol post-19238-1164999366.jpg

Guest HOUSTON_HHHEATTT

The plane jane system includes basic longer trigger sprayer (circular pattern), braided (narrow)hose , quick release connector(black). I've enlarged the picture a bit more. Sorry for the light blurryness. :dunnopost-19238-1165000523.jpg

Guest nautiboi73

I paid less that that to have all four of these up and running. what you pushing doesn't seem like that much of a deal. and you have not coiled hose? what is the make of the Shut off? pics of it all will help us even think that you have a clue.

sorry it is so BIG, that is how I do things round hearl

091206%20006.jpg

I bought one from filmhandler for close to 200 bucks (like a sucker) a few years back just because I wanted one so bad.

I built one myself for around 50 bucks the next time :gasp 10 bucks for the tank off a internet home brewing site, 5 bucks for the hookup and 35 for the coilhose and sprayer end :beer

So that was around 50 bucks I made myself one :lol2

Archived