Suntek Carbon vs Johnsons Greystone?

Guest chip01

Suntek Carbon is the only film I use now, tried several, from a few suppliers, NR and HP. The carbon line seems to look the best, it shrinks ok, and so far, no comebacks in over a year with this film, I have never tried greystone, but why switch if people are happy. just my :beer

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CJ Shades

pssht! If a customer wants his/her money back, you better bet I'm gonna go after Johnson for my $240max refund. Well worth the trouble to me! Next time I'm just gonna tell a customer like that to scram since I don't expect him to return anyway.

Guest streetsounds
This problem with haze is common with many other brands, the S/r coating can bother some folk if it is too orange peelish, . If you sence a client is a picky mother **** inspect the film first. If I ran claims as many times as I should of, I WOULD HAVE FREE ROLLS FOR YEAR. I got no mind for warranty depts.TOO MUCH BS

I never claim anything either if it is a hastle I wouldnt even know :gasp

Guest Retro Tint

Haze? I asked this question a couple years ago. Low angle haze was the answer. All the films will have this a couple hours a day, depending on the angle of the sun. Some films show more, some less. Johnson's is profound but I have had no problems since I was able to explain to customer, what they were seeing.

Archived