French Panes - pricing suggestions?

Guest cherasia

Guest vclimber

Installer- Charge per pane

Business Owner- Figure product cost + Labor and then add what you need to net. Don't just figure the job by $xx./sq ft. You will regret it.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pfft... I charge $20 per pane... :linedrink

I remember doing this one huge house a few years back.... pierce can tell ya... it was all french panes. It was horrible.. I wouldn't be surprised if they were still getting call backs from that job. Right then and there I said I would never do them again and haven't.

Of course I haven't had anyone call that has them.... but if they do I'll pass.

RoAcH

Guest Key West
Yea you should atleast charge 8 at the minimum per pain but I charge like 10 per pain.

10.00 to 15.00 per pane here. more if there is anythin involving ladders! :linedrink

Guest vclimber
french panes are easy to do :linedrink

if theyer reachable, if you have to get up on ladder or scaffold, that's where the prices starts going up :dunno

Hey Tint, did you ever see that old brick building across from the Diamond exchange over in the city with hundreds of french panes waaaaaay up there? They are all tinted.

Funny I see this topic

I just had to give a est on a house. I get there and she said she wants the whole west and south sides of the house done. I told her it was going to a bit pricey. She was well what you think the price with be. I told her well Since all the windows were french style windows I say Up there. She's Give me a price.

I counted the windows and gave her the price.

Her Jaw Hit the floor and bounced back up.

$40K

She's thinking about it

Funny I see this topic

I just had to give a est on a house. I get there and she said she wants the whole west and south sides of the house done. I told her it was going to a bit pricey. She was well what you think the price with be. I told her well Since all the windows were french style windows I say Up there. She's Give me a price.

I counted the windows and gave her the price.

Her Jaw Hit the floor and bounced back up.

$40K

She's thinking about it

If she does it better get a good amount up front.

Archived