French Panes - pricing suggestions?

Guest cherasia

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Tint, did you ever see that old brick building across from the Diamond exchange over in the city with hundreds of french panes waaaaaay up there? They are all tinted.

you mean one with the bunch of old broken out wnidows that looks abandoned?

Guest vclimber
you mean one with the bunch of old broken out wnidows that looks abandoned?

It could be? I haven't seen it in years. It is over near the baseball stadium... I was surprised someone had the patience to do it. That was a ton of french panes way off of the deck... to bad it is all busted up, someone worked real hard to tint it.

It could be? I haven't seen it in years. It is over near the baseball stadium... I was surprised someone had the patience to do it. That was a ton of french panes way off of the deck... to bad it is all busted up, someone worked real hard to tint it.

true that, its most likely the building, I did a 3k sq ft job a few blocks from there I think :beer

Guest VOLTRON

yea just dont charge by the sq and charge by the pain and you should make out well.

I had a guy that wanted to hire me as a subcontractor for a french pain job and he said he would pay me by the sq ft. I laffed in his face.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
yea just dont charge by the sq and charge by the pain and you should make out well.

I had a guy that wanted to hire me as a subcontractor for a french pain job and he said he would pay me by the sq ft. I laffed in his face.

why, just tell him $50.00 per SQ. that'll get his attention :lol:gasp

Archived