matching factory tint

Guest coreya

Guest haroldshouseoftint

the only film I found that matched it and don't know if its still around or not was madicos TSG 335 flatglass film matched like a champ, but I haven't ordered any of it for years, so :linedrink

the only film I found that matched it and don't know if its still around or not was madicos TSG 335 flatglass film matched like a champ, but I haven't ordered any of it for years, so :linedrink

That was madico's flat glass film that looked kinda like the autolux. I pushed the heck out of that film when I carried Madico. It had great TSER with a resonable VLT. The only problem was that in the long run it ended up like the autolux. :dunno

Guest Sprinter
That was madico's flat glass film that looked kinda like the autolux. I pushed the heck out of that film when I carried Madico. It had great TSER with a resonable VLT. The only problem was that in the long run it ended up like the autolux. :linedrink

stupid question here, but if you put the house film on the car could you shrink it out to fit the windows or were you screwed and had to just heat them out from the outside?

In the past A LONG TIME AGO I was guilty of useing Madico's SRS-220 on vehicles and selling it as "mirror tint." It could be shunk a bit to fit window with not to bad of a curve to them like the 90's style civics. Other vehicles like Dodge Avengers and Intrepids had to be shrunk and seamed to get the film to fit. I thought that what I was doing was cutting edge and getting paid almost double useing that film. Hind site is 20/20 and we do not offer that film as an auto film for reason that are obvious to me now.

Some FG films are easier to shrink that others to answer your question. :linedrink But I dont recommend useing them for installs other than FG.

Archived