Add your shop

There's a new section on the forum for tint shop listings, this will probably be easier than emailing me your info, just post your shop details in the sub forum for your state:

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showforum=260

You should get creative and sell yourself, don't just put up your shop's address. :linedrink

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Instructor

Two questions;

1) Would this be for retail/installation outlets only? Or could anyone in the window tinting industry submit...I.e. distributors, manufactures, schools, etc. (did I say ?schools?) :linedrink

2) Is this a listing/resource post only? Meaning is to be locked, or will it be open for replies and eventually ?hijacking? :poke

Thank you! :lol2

Two questions;

1) Would this be for retail/installation outlets only? Or could anyone in the window tinting industry submit...I.e. distributors, manufactures, schools, etc. (did I say “schools”) :linedrink

2) Is this a listing/resource post only? Meaning is to be locked, or will it be open for replies and eventually “hijacking” :poke

Thank you! :lol2

Good questions, let's go with anybody can submit a listing for now.

I was also thinking it might be a good idea to make it one post only, like the classifieds section, but I'm not sure.

Guest The Instructor
Good questions, let's go with anybody can submit a listing for now.

I was also thinking it might be a good idea to make it one post only, like the classifieds section, but I'm not sure.

Thank you sir, my vote would be to lock it so the onlooker would have just a quick refference when searching :linedrink

Archived