I have Cornelius Tank Sprayer Systems for less $$$

Guest HOUSTON_HHHEATTT

Guest HOUSTON_HHHEATTT

I've seen quite a few requests for the Cornelius Sprayer Tanks that I've decided to begin building them. The tanks will be ready for use right out of the box(Just add solution,H2O and charge them up!) :linedrink and for you Tinting Vets of the trade, you can even have one custom built the way you like (hose length, sprayer nozzle, even company or personal custom logos,lettering,or tank colors if you'd like) :lol2 . My prices will begin @ $160.00 for the basic tank system. I'm also able to assemble the 3-Gallon models with prices starting @ $130.00. I've seen how much film distribution companies sell thiere tanks for and I don't think ANYYYY installer should have to pay THATTT much money for such a poorly built :lol2 system. I have personally been installing film for 20 yrs. and I decided that I will build a more affordable tank system. I look forward to serving all of you Pro's and Pro's to be! :DD One last thing.....for all of you owners of tinting companies that have Top Notch Installer(s) that have made thousands and thousands of dollars for you in the time they've been with you, keep them on your winning team showing them your sincere appreciation by presenting them with a new tank! They'll love you for it!!!!! :poke ......... Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions @ 832.883.3553. I had to enlarge this picture of my personal basic tank system so please pardon the slight blurryness post-19238-1165026658.jpg Also keep in mind that this particular tank system has been making me $$$ for over 10 yrs. now ( my 1st one was stolen while I was in the middle of loading up my van after a big commercial highrise job) :uh

Didnt you catch enough heat for this in introductions?

Nice first few posts :thumb

for $10 you can get the bottle $15 the hose and sprayer, and 3.95 for the tire valve stem. 30 minutes work. and your done.

I put 2 tanks together for less then 70.00

and 160 a tank is only 15 less then 44tools and they have the real cool curly hoses.

Didnt you catch enough heat for this in introductions?

Nice first few posts :lol2

:lol2

I love thoes tanks...I'v got 2 I don't use, 1 of em is ...short and fat...with red rubber.... :beer

I got my old ones at a bar....the guy had like 20 of em...he gave me 2. that was 10 years ago.

First guy I ever saw with one was from Florida about 17 years ago.

:gasp

Archived