optical technology inc?

Guest streetsounds

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter
I wish they would stop making easier films to use...it is going to take the skill out of tinting and make it so every tom dick and harry will be able to do what I have taken years to be able to do.......my opinion.....

I know what your thinking but, they still have to shrink it and install it, even pre cut and pre shrunk they still have to get it on the window.

the black eye I see would be the horrible jobs out there and the thinking that if they tint there windows they'll get a bad job like the one there looking at in the parking lot of one of these do it your selfers.

Guest streetsounds

I tried it out the other day on a civic I love the color of ot it shrinks very well and the price is pretty good I only have one issue it only comes in 35 20 and 5 and I cant put 35 on a car in nc cause it will meter about 28 and I would seriously consider adding them but that is not making it possible

I tried it out the other day on a civic I love the color of ot it shrinks very well and the price is pretty good I only have one issue it only comes in 35 20 and 5 and I cant put 35 on a car in nc cause it will meter about 28 and I would seriously consider adding them but that is not making it possible

you must have got the standard -the hp charcoal is 35/16/3

I just got my first order of Optical Technologies in yesterday... :thumb:thumb So far, I like everything about this film...... :thumb:thumb

:lol2

Ive got to be careful here cause Im not much on film promotion on here.

The stuff is awesome and if anybody wants more info and where its made and all the other good stuff thats fixing to happen with the company pm me. I have a real nice letter from the owner of the company with there goals and where there headed :lol2

But I will say this on the forum IT IS USA MADE :lol2

Archived