germ issues

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA

it's all in your head, there are no germs. seriously, I'm not afraid of them. It's a proven fact that if you expose yourself to germs on the regular, your immune system stays strong and you are less likely to get sick. But yeah , touching the bathroom handle is gross. use the towel you dried your hands with, to open the door, and toss it in the trassh on the way out, that's why they put the garbage can next to the door.

My procedure.....

Go to restroom

Take a p1ss

zip then flush

go to paper towel rack and pull the handle until you have what you will need, but leave it there and don't touch it.

Wash your hands, leave water running

Dry hands with the paper towel that is hanging, us towel to shut off water

Walk to door with towel, use towel to open the door, if there is no garbage by the door just throw it on the ground as their should be a garbage by the door for this.

Okay, I just realized I'm a freak. :lol2

Of course if it is the electric dryer and there are no paper towels, it puts a damper on things, so just in case, plan ahead to be in the bathroom for 20 minutes waiting for someone else to come in and open the door for you so you don't have to touch it. :thumb

I have a method I use everytime I am in a public restroom. I hate going in there but if I have to this is what I do.

It has to be an emergency for me to :lol2 in a public place.

This lesson is going to keep you germ free when haveing to take a :lol2

1. Grab a paper towel on the way to the stall. Use it to open the stall keeping your hands from touching the latch.

2. Once inside take the paper seat cover and lay it accross the top of the water to protect from backsplash (unless of course you have eaten alot of salsa or jalepeno's the night before and then backspash might be a must for cooling).

3. Take a second paper seat cover and punch out the middle and lay it on the seat so the flap is laying against the rear of the toilet wall.

4. Take a third paper seat cover and punch out the middle and position it so the flap is laying down the front inside of the toilet to prevent your junk from touching the side of the bowl or worse the bottom of the seat.

5. After your all done use a huge ball of paper to inssure that your fingers don't break through and ruin an already stressful experience. The more paper the better, heck it's a public restroom remember. :lol

6. Now that your all cleaned with drawers up take one more piece of paper and used it to open the stall door and proceed to the sink.

7. If your unlucky enough not to have an automatic stink then you can use the toilet paper from step 6 or just grab another towel to turn it on.

8. Wash hands, grab towel to dry hands, use same towel to turn off water and open door to let yourself out.

If the bathroom you are in is out of towels, then you can time your exit behind the none handwasher useing your foot to hold the door open while holding hands up like a surgeon scrubbing in for surgery.

If you don't have time to prep the stall before your :poop make sure you use step 7-8 before you exit the bathroom.

Hope this has been a helpful tip. :thumb

I have a method I use everytime I am in a public restroom. I hate going in there but if I have to this is what I do.

It has to be an emergency for me to :lol2 in a public place.

This lesson is going to keep you germ free when haveing to take a :lol2

1. Grab a paper towel on the way to the stall. Use it to open the stall keeping your hands from touching the latch.

2. Once inside take the paper seat cover and lay it accross the top of the water to protect from backsplash (unless of course you have eaten alot of salsa or jalepeno's the night before and then backspash might be a must for cooling).

3. Take a second paper seat cover and punch out the middle and lay it on the seat so the flap is laying against the rear of the toilet wall.

4. Take a third paper seat cover and punch out the middle and position it so the flap is laying down the front inside of the toilet to prevent your junk from touching the side of the bowl or worse the bottom of the seat.

5. After your all done use a huge ball of paper to inssure that your fingers don't break through and ruin an already stressful experience. The more paper the better, heck it's a public restroom remember. :lol

6. Now that your all cleaned with drawers up take one more piece of paper and used it to open the stall door and proceed to the sink.

7. If your unlucky enough not to have an automatic stink then you can use the toilet paper from step 6 or just grab another towel to turn it on.

8. Wash hands, grab towel to dry hands, use same towel to turn off water and open door to let yourself out.

If the bathroom you are in is out of towels, then you can time your exit behind the none handwasher useing your foot to hold the door open while holding hands up like a surgeon scrubbing in for surgery.

If you don't have time to prep the stall before your :poop make sure you use step 7-8 before you exit the bathroom.

Hope this has been a helpful tip. :thumb

:lol:lol2:lol2:lol2

I hate tinting those nasty cars with that black tar like funk all over the steering wheel and arm rest or the ones when you can see a perfect mold of the customers a55 in the seat boogers and sneeze spray all over the windows baby puke all over the back seat among other liquids hell I would rather :thumb in wally world than get into some of the cars I have seen even some hi end cars

Walk to door with towel, use towel to open the door, if there is no garbage by the door just throw it on the ground as their should be a garbage by the door for this.

Thats what I do but I will at least shoot for the garbage :thumb can but if I miss fug it :lol2

Archived