germ issues

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to say, I am a germofobe, to an extent.

I wash my hands before I touch my.........um.....before I go to the bathroom.

Then again afterwards. :nope

wouldnt you be better off just sterilizing a pair of tweezers :lol2

:lol2

Im with most of you with the public stalls. Im so bad I dont even shake hands with people. Knuckle to knuckle That gets a weid look from people. I even wear non latex gloves when tinting. :lol6:spit

Guest VOLTRON

I usually dont sit down when going #2 I air chair it, and you have to put some paper in the toilet or the backsplash will get ya and you might look pretty wierd sitting on the sink with yer pants down trying to clean yer a55 off, kinda like Jim Carrie in Me myself and Irene. O and when flushing I never use my hands, I think I use my feet more then my hands anytime im in the restroom. Except to turn on water and get papertowels to dry with. the doors that open in suck if there is no paper towels but I will stick my foot in the handle and open it far enough to pull my foot out of the handle and then get it between the door and open it that way. It takes alot of balance and agility, and it sucks when yer in the middle of it and someone opens the door and about knocks you on yer a55. could you imagine being on the floor in the bathroom. I would have to leave the job to go take a shower.

Archived