germ issues

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest solarspot
:lol6

dude a person with as many issues as you do dont need to be startin stuff with ole willie :lol:lol2:lol

:lol

I think the worst is carrying your very small children to the public restroom :spit

Man I always flush with my foot :lol6

One time I was in Denver Airport doing an emergency #2 and the toilet was one of those automatic flushers. WHAT A NIGHTMARE evertime I flinched the thing flushed while I was sitting on it.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
Man I always flush with my foot :lol6

One time I was in Denver Airport doing an emergency #2 and the toilet was one of those automatic flushers. WHAT A NIGHTMARE evertime I flinched the thing flushed while I was sitting on it.

You know it! I don't care how high the handle is, I'm drop kickin the handle. :spit now I'm getting older, I hope I don't pull a groin reaching some of them

Man I always flush with my foot :beer

If you will keep practicing the grunt and squeeze technique while holding your breath -you will get to where you dont move at all :lol2:lol2

Guest VOLTRON

yea after about 45 seconds of air chairin it my thys start burnin like mad and pushing and when you come out of the stall all red in the face and a vein pokin out yer forhead and limpin you probably look like a wierdo. But hell I dont spend but maybe a minute in the stall. I dont see how people sit in there and read a paper and hang out and take a 30 minute shyst. Im in and out in under a minute usually, I wait till I REALLY got to go so it doesnt take too long to get things done and yer not airchairin it for 5 minutes.

Archived