Heat Shrinking

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Beeline
The Bauer family, and a shop called California Tint and Polish in campbell cali, about 45 minutes from us. Company teached the Bauer family with whom my step dad worked for about 10 years before he bought our current company. The Bauer family are now known for owning a very successful busines in the Sports Rack industry, or now knowns as Rack N Road.

My last name is BAUER

Guest VOLTRON

I have run into about 5 tinters that said they invented heat shrinking and they were the first ones to use a pressurized 5 gallon tank. I just laff, who cares.

Guest tintman AZ

What the heck, I'll take credit for it if no one else will. I evolved it because I'm the creator. Actually I first learned it in '91 in Phx. But I'd heard about it 6 mo. to a year before. Then the dry shrink about '97 or so.

Guest tintman AZ
What the heck, I'll take credit for it if no one else will. I evolved it because I'm the creator. Actually I first learned it in '91 in Phx. But I'd heard about it 6 mo. to a year before. Then the dry shrink about '97 or so.

And when I say I learned it, I'm not saying I discovered it. We had already heard about it, but we didn't have anybody to show us how to do it. We had to figure it out ourselves, probably like everyone else here.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:lol I heard that Al Gore invented that dry shrink thing right after he finished that internet thing... :gasp

:lol:lol2 no no he did the heat shrink first, then the net :lol2:lol2

Archived