Familes and Family Pics

Guest willie

After reading and seeing protints mi familia pic and TWs response on wheres he been.

I thought this would just be a cool question ask and post pictures if you have them.

How many kids do all of you have.

Only rule -please dont photoshop the kids and and families or make vulgar comments about them. If I can be nice so can anyone else.

I dont know how to post pics but I will get them to ZO for posting.

I will start

I have 4 kids

Girl - 13, Boy -11, Girl- 9 and we just got full custody and finished the adoption process on

a 6 year old girl. (we've had her since she was 18 months old)

Again Zo if you have that pic post it or let me know and I will email you more.

PS -Ric I am glad you closed the foo bar- Ive been wanting to ask this along time.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

I dont personally have any kids but my girlfriend of 3 years has a 9 year old daughter. We have been living together for 2 years and she is a very sweet little girl and I consider her my own.

Guest vclimber

Hey guys, I know it's fun but I wouldn't post pics of your kids on the internet. There are too many freaks out there, I hate to hear of something bad happening to anyone here. Just my :dunno stay safe. :dunno

Guest naughtydog
Hey guys, I know it's fun but I wouldn't post pics of your kids on the internet. There are too many freaks out there, I hate to hear of something bad happening to anyone here. Just my :dunno stay safe. :dunno

I know there are some saddos about but I dont see how they can get exited about a kid - as long as the picture is of a decent nature of course.

ND

Guest vclimber
I know there are some saddos about but I dont see how they can get exited about a kid - as long as the picture is of a decent nature of course.

ND

Hopefully not likely but I've been watching too much Datline NBC lately. :dunno

Archived