Easiest Car ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old skool 1986 Buick regal, Grand National, Monte carlo all basically the same car frameless doors 2-quarters and 12" high rear window

7763462full977b3cddax5.jpg

New Celica takes about 20 min without rushin

that car is in need of a re-tint... :thumb

would look much better. :beer

:beer

Guest VaTinterPMan

you stoll mine tintzeus. I already said the cross fire. I didnt even check and see if those needed felt before I slide the tint under on the two ive done. it didnt feel like it needed it. no worried yet.

Guest VaTinterPMan

oy yeah that buick needs some help I can see the outline of the window too with the tint to the black border. ive done one of those about a yr or so ago. I think for one of those Dr*g dealers.

Oh yeah it looks like that gila right out the box to tell ya the truth.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
that car is in need of a re-tint... :beer

would look much better. :beer

:dunno

That poor car! Driving in that kind of weather, road salt , sand and stuff! He does'nt deserve that car. :thumb

only the 06 xb's need felt.

all time easiest CAR= new celica

favorite car to tint= escalade standard or esv (easy to upsell most expensive tint and take less than an hour to complete)

and newer acura tl, upsell ceramic/carbon cause navigation and needs felts. less than an hour and more than twice the price of a celica

oh and all the exotic cars are pretty cake too. usually only 3-5 windows. rollups, small rear glass partician, and maybe some small easy vents. and they WANT to pay you a lot.

Guest VaTinterPMan

thats funny the shop up the street messed up a newer celica. I mean they defrost lines where chewed up and everything from them r&R it and messing shti ^. it was a friend thru highschool so I re did the defrost lines after stripping the whole car. and then tinted the fronts and rears than back glass and it was cake and the defrosters all worked but 1. so it was a good run.

thats funny the shop up the street messed up a newer celica. I mean they defrost lines where chewed up and everything from them r&R it and messing shti ^. it was a friend thru highschool so I re did the defrost lines after stripping the whole car. and then tinted the fronts and rears than back glass and it was cake and the defrosters all worked but 1. so it was a good run.

How did you redo the defroster lines????

Archived