Get a Laser, Line it up fast

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

ya you can, but when your doing big arse tall windows 10+ feet in length it sounds like it would be easier to line it up :lol2 I've never used one, so :lol2

Guest VOLTRON

everyone has a way of doing things dood, no need to call out his proffesionalism cause he uses a different method. If you think about it it would be faster then lining it up by eye cause there is a line there to put it on instead of moving it into place. Sounds like a pretty good idea especially if you have a very picky customer, they cannot say anything about it being strait if it was done with a laser.

Guest Tintin' Magician

I'll tell you what that would be awesome for, distaction strips!!!!! I had to do some in the inner offices of the MetLife building in Manhattan once and the crazy ass office manager wanted them to be sort of cascading....where the strips got smaller from the bottom up; what a pain in the arse!!! The way we did it then was to just do the solid piece in frost and then remove strips, which was not fun at all. That woulda been a life saver! Good tip!!! :beer

Archived