What would you do?

Guest 21st Century Tints

Guest 21st Century Tints

What would you do?

I use to share a unit with a guy that customizes cars.(When he can be bothered to come into work) I was there for about a year and have now moved on to my own unit.

Left under good terms and he agreed to leave my sign up for while with my numbers on it.

He was sending customers on to me when they turned up asking for me. Not many because most would ring first.

About a month ago I saw 1 of my customers in town and they asked me why I have given up tinting. :beer I started to smell a rat. He had been up to the old unit and been told I was no longer in business.

The guy has since started to do the odd tint job that turns up. Only 2 or 3 in the last 6 months.

He has no training and has only watched me.

To top it all off I turned up to see him today and my sign is still there with my company name on it but with his phone number. He was not there.

I was not happy.

I dont mind him tinting but under my name?

Is it just me being funny or is this not right?

What would you do?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your not wrong thinking like that at all ! :beer:beer I think thats why they sell hammers. :lol2 Get yourself a saw too, and cut the sign down after hours. Then he can pay to clean up. :lol Yeah your getting the shaft on that C T. :bdog Good Luck.

you can start off by taking down the sign and tell him your going to do so. if that your trespassing private property. tell him to please dont do business under your name. have some of your friends, whomever he doesnt know call and ask for your or the company name, see what happens, if he's using your name or business name, you can sue him and his company for big bucks. get a lawyer

When I first started reading this I knew what it was leading to. But when you added that part about the sign that shocked me. That isn't cool. I'm sure if you asked him to take it down he would. If your buisness is incorporated in that area then he will be forced to take it down, if it isn't then you might have a hard time if he wants to be difficult about it.

Let us know how this turns out :beer

Archived