Anchor Lines

Guest VaTinterPMan

Guest VaTinterPMan

This is more for beginners' but I still do it to this day on cars I havnt tinted before. I have 4 or so different pieces of tint ranging in 2in to 6 1/2 inchs. wide. and I use this to see what will lay down to the window without causing a finger. I try to have as big of anchor line as possible for less shrinking. It gives me an idea on how big I can go. I only do it on cars I havnt tinted or confused by the curve'. :lol2

just lay the whole piece on there and look at the film. Pull the middle and see how the film is laying down. I usually do one pass for my horizontal anchor with my white hard card. I also do a double H pattern and divide the window in to 4 sections.

Guest VaTinterPMan

I guess no one liked that but its ok. I once did an anchor line on a 04 camry about 12 inchs or so for fun and it worked really good it was something I just messed around with. thats how u find out new things. :krazy I was just putting it out there for noobs. but it got shut down. I can see everyone on the other side of the monitor ( :krazy ) :krazy

Guest Tintbds

:hmmm

I guess no one liked that but its ok. I once did an anchor line on a 04 camry about 12 inchs or so for fun and it worked really good it was something I just messed around with. thats how u find out new things. :hmmm I was just putting it out there for noobs. but it got shut down. I can see everyone on the other side of the monitor ( :hmmm ) :hmmm

:hmmm:nono

VaTinterPman if it works for you don't worry about these Guys on here. :dunno

Just do your thing and get pay :nono:duck

Archived